Friday, December 19, 2008

Just a picture I took of some more home made stuff



A good friend of mine knows this guy who does really tight bends on small diameter tubing . I had him make me these bars for me that are an exact copy of a set of Scwhinn Sting Ray bars . I gave the guy a set of mid 60's bicycle handle bars and he used them as the template for the bends and pull back . They're super narrow and have a real small amount of pullback , and feel kind of weird / cool / different .

I had them chromed later and they are just hanging up in the rafters in my garage now waiting for the day I get a wild hair and decide to run them for a while on the '56 . I'll need a new break cable and maybe throttle cable , but it might be worth it for a good time .

1 comment:

luke said...

those are super neato!!! i hate pullback. very sharp.