Thursday, November 11, 2010

7 of 9

That phrase means different things to different people . Just a few numbers in no real order or code , you would think . When you're talking to someone like me it means this . . .



Because I'm a dork and I'm a trekie and generally a nerd of sorts . I grew up and made it work for me , but for the most part I have the mental state of mind of a 16 year old boy . Go figure .

However , I have a friend who is a skateboarder and he made a limited run of skateboards that have his original graphic , just like his old pro model from the 80's . I guess he only made 9 of them and it was kind of top secret stuff . . . .



My wife works at Tum Yeto where they made them and she was there when they showed up and asked Doug if she could have one for me . Guess which number she picked .



Who's more of a nerd . . . the nerd , or the wife who marries the nerd ( and then naturally , over the course of our relationship has become a nerd herself . . . )

I love my life !

4 comments:

Meccanico di Veno said...

I love when one nerd hobby intersects another.

Arinn said...

amy is awesome!!

Unknown said...

I had one of the originals and Doug was kinda my skating hero... blew my mind a few year later at a gig in north park to see rolle 's side band and guess who was drumming...

So yea i dig how this all kinda went together.. and yea i agree Amy is awesome.

Ailton© said...

wow man, lovely description of a trekie's life... ahh i meen wife :)
Take care...