Friday, December 23, 2011

If this is the taste of selling out then , yum .

I've never actually bought a beverage from Starbucks ® until today , like for myself . I've given Amy $5 to go grab a coffee or some shit like that , or had the occasional tea bought for me by someone else , ( it was never this good BTW ) but up until today I've never actually thought to myself " damn I want to go into a Starbucks ® and buy something to drink " .

Well they have this black tea , that has this sweet shit in it . It tastes like sweet sun tea , kind of like the tea my mom used to make . My mom is from Mobile Alabama and she would fuck up some sweet tea , so I know what sweet tea is supposed to taste like .

At any rate , this tea is amazing and I'm not sure which is douchier , how much I like this tea or that I'm blogging about it . . . but fucking-a . It's pretty good !


Welcome to hell !

No comments: