Friday, March 4, 2011

You know how a band will say " you know you made it when Weird Al does a parody of your song "

Well there are lots of ways you can measure how far you've come in life and whether or not you've made it .

This is the " Mike's Mister Potato Head " breakfast special at the Antique Row Cafe here in my hood . It's right down the street from the tattoo shop and I eat there almost every day .

I guess I've reached status when they name a breakfast special after you , and especially when it's something this good .

A 1 lb. baked potato , covered in melted american cheese , chopped up seasoned chicken , chives and last but not least , bacon . Top it off with a big blob of butter . It comes with soup or salad on the side with a serving of garlic bread , but you want to lose the soup / salad idea because it will fill you up and you wont be able to enjoy the nap inducing feast of the potato . . . I get an extra side of garlic bread and you're in caloric / cholesterol / heart attack heaven !

I might not be rich or famous , but I have this !

4 comments:

Social Direkter said...

OMG! That looks awesome!

Oz said...

Wow what a meal! I need to give that a try.

Guy@GK said...

Just make sure your not Mike's first customer after lunch!

zzzzzzzz

Meccanico di Veno said...

I had a parking space in front of Gelato Vero