Monday, April 20, 2009

The Biltwell Bash and Kutty's party were awesome

I went up on Thursday to see Kutty and enjoy the hospitality of his home . The party they had was nothing short of epic . I brought my bike in the back of my truck because I also had my 1963 Shasta trailer in tow because my family were coming out the next day for the Lake Skinner bike fest .

I only unloaded the bike long enough to dirt track around Kutty's little oval track and instantly wrecked into my buddy Matt who was drag racing with me . Luckily there was no damage except for my toe , and both bikes were fine .

Here are a few pictures so you can see what kind of fun was to be had , these images are in no particular order . . . .






































4 comments:

Arinn said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! I love that photo of V--it looks like he is just about to climb onto that motorcycle. And Amy looks so rad skating around<3

Guy@GK said...

So cool.

Even the caravans!

Someone give me a Green Card!

Neil said...

Looks like fun times

tiptopdadddy said...

I am totally KICKING myself for selling my trailer last summer.